113 Callie Dr
Osceola, AR

$339,900
- Residential
3 beds
2 baths
1634 sqft
0.5 acres
Active
MLS # 23036015
Listing courtesy of NATHAN LIPSKY from HALSEY THRASHER HARPOLE REAL ESTATE GROUP.
Data last updated Wednesday, March 27th, 2024.
About
Think Zero energy cost is IMPOSSIBLE? Welcome to Riverback Estates! The most energy efficient homes in Northeast AR. State of the art technology & ZERO energy ready home ratings. Built at least 70% more efficient than conventional homes, We add in solar panels to offset the remaining 30%. All that means, you have little to zero energy usage on the grid! Living in a home with no electrical usage IS NOW HERE! The first 10 homes sold with have solar panels installed at zero cost to the buyer!! They qualify for 100% financing, no money down! THERE"S MORE!!! If you work at a participating Steel mill, This home is a part of the "Work Here/Live Here" initiative where you can save 10% off of the purchase price. Please contact me directly for more information about this.. Its the first of its kind! This gorgeous home is a 3 bed 2 bath, open floor plan, Tall ceilings, LVP flooring, large living areas, & lot of natural light all through out. The kitchen has granite counter tops, elegant lighting, pantry, and stainless steel appliances. Call me today!!! This home is in the RiverCrest school dist. Customize this next generation home today. Lets plan your personal tour!!!

Ā©2024 Cooperative Arkansas REALTORSĀ® Multiple Listing Services, Inc. All rights reserved. The data relating to real estate for sale on this site comes in part from the Broker ReciprocitySM Program of CARMLS, Inc. Real estate listings, held by brokerage firms other than Halsey Thrasher Harpole Real Estate Group, are marked with the Broker ReciprocitySM logo and includes the name of the listing brokers. Broker ReciprocitySM information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties for consumers. Use of search facilities of data on this site, for any purpose other than by a consumer inquiring to purchase, is prohibited. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. The broker operating this site believes the data here to be correct but advises interested parties to confirm prior to purchase.

Back to Top
Accessibility